Monday, March 7, 2011

Summer Come Sooner

I miss summer. I literally cannot wait until all this stupid snow melts and I don't have to plug my car in. For all you non-Canadians who read this, we have to plug in our cars in the winter because they don't start in -46C weather and yes it actually get that cold here. I want to be able to drive away in the morning without starting my car early to let it warm up, I want to be able not to wear a jacket and I miss summer the most right now because you could actually have fun without spending money. In the winter you can't go outside just to hang out, you've got to rent movies/ go drinking/ go place to eat and yada yada yada. So summer if you could do us all a little favor and come on faster because I'm freezing up here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment