Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bad Dream.

Last night I had the most horrible strange dream. At first I was in this bad horror film where my "family" was dying because houses were collapsing. Then it transformed into hiding from certain people which lead to the end where I was in the Holocaust. They put Brittany, Nick and I all onto this train and were handcuffed to the seats. Once we got there it was really nice, but it all went downhill after a girl asked me if I wanted raisins in my oatmeal because I said "pardon" cause I couldn't hear. Then they called everyone to go to the center garden and to line up in a circle in 3's so they could go around and shoot us. That's when I woke up. This description is probably less horrible than it seems. But how can you describe a dream without sounding crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment