Thursday, March 17, 2011

Donations

I love donating, its makes me feel like I'm actually contributing and making a difference in the world. Today I donated to the Diabetes Association and yesterday I donated some money for MS. I know its not very much I put in each box but every donation counts and it makes me feel good. Right now in Regina one of radio stations called Z99 does an annual radiothon every year for the Hospitals of Regina Foundation and I really want to donate money to that cause too. The one thing I wish I could donate more than anything is blood. I don't know what blood type I am or anything but I think it's one of the most important things a person should donate. I can't donate blood because I don't weigh enough. How sad is that? You have to 110lbs and I'm shy by at least 10lbs, I'm not anorexic or anything I'm just a small 17 year old. So to anyone who is reading this, STOP and go donate some blood because it's in you to give. For more information on Z99 Radiothon, You have until the end of March 18th to donate

No comments:

Post a Comment