Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful but at my high school there is literally no parking for students anywhere. There is ONE student parking lot that only hold about 100 parking spots for students. Then we have about 45 parking spots on the street beside our school. So our school has about 145 parking spots for students on a good day and that's probably even pushing it. We have at least 450+ kids who go to our school where about 75% drive. Where do they expect us to park? Last year we had the luxury of parking at Co-op but that was revoked this year since they were doing renovations. We also have Arbys across from our school but that closed down in the summer, so students have been parking there. I would guess 50+ kids are parked there right now and they are putting this letter on everyone's windshield. (as seen above). I'm sorry but I don't think you can tow that many people and it not like you're running a business there. If you were I understand why you'd be upset but you're not so why can't you let us park there? Also this is actually the first warning we have received, before this I never got a paper on my windshield saying that I'm parking without permission. I guess if this nonsense continues I'm either going to have to start parking on the street again (which I hate) or I'm going to have search for neighbour hoods within decent walking distance to the school to park in. I'm just sayin' but this is getting ridiculous, can someone step up and say/do something?

No comments:

Post a Comment