Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Money News

For the past month I've been trying my very best to save money. I actually was writing down exactly what I was spending money on in hopes of seeing where my money was going.

Between February 25-March 11, I started out with $572.81 in my account and finished those two weeks with $527.50

I actually tried my absolute best not to spend money and even while trying my best I managed to spend $70 on food. I never realized until now that I'm actually spending that much money on FAST FOOD. I also spent another $273 on other expenses. One of those being a $100 haircut and color which normally doesn't happen, I just really needed one for my grad pictures. Normally my other expenses consists of my car payment and my phone bill where together its only about $174

I did the same for the next two weeks and even though the two weeks don't end until Friday I've done so much better. Instead of $70 on food I've only spend about $40 and my expenses bill should only be $221. Whatever I did differently sure made a difference, so I'm going to document the next two weeks too and see if I can make any more improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment