Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Nine

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

In high school theres been a few people that have drifted away. People who were once my closest friends seem like strangers. I can think of at least 4 people; Michelle, Taylor, Brogan and Krystal.

Michelle and I were friends since sixth grade and then after grade nine we just drifted apart, we werent really friends anymore. I see her sometimes and say hi or try to make conversation but it's just odd because we seem like strangers when we talk.  We used to have sleepovers every weekend and walk to each others houses' and share secrets but it is all so distant now. I guess we drifted apart because we both found our own group of friends and our interests changed. Maybe one day we'll be friends again.

I used to call Taylor, Tay as a nick name and I was the only person who called her that. We too drifted apart but I know we still have each others back if anything were too happen. Taylor was one of my best friends in grade nine when I needed someone most.

Brogan has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, we used to do everything together. High school has been a bumpy road for our realtionship.There have been times where we were "attached at the hip" and times where I wouldn't talk to her for days. Everytime where we would come back together it was like we never skipped a beat. For the last year or more we've been the complete strangers to eachother. I have no idea who she is and am only now trying to work on getting back to normal with eachother. Our realtionships with our boyfriends really pulled us apart, only recently did she break up with her boyfriend and completely change herself so that she can be healthly. I'm very proud of the steps shes taking to be sober and renew herself but I still don't know who she is and I hope that it will change back to the girl that I once knew and loved.

Krystal and I are drifting apart right now, I can tell and I'm sure she can too. We don't hang out as much or even talk often, we are both eachothers rant friend you could say. Krystal and I find eachother to talk when we need someones advice most or are in trouble. I miss the days where we would hang out and call it hobbit and ginger time. I miss her lots sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment