Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby on Board

If you saw my twitter today, (which I'm assuming who is reading this hasn't) I become a mother for 24 hours on April 5th. Not a real mother of course because I'm NOT pregnant. Every grade twelve at our school gets to take care of a robot baby for 24 hours. Before this year not everyone had to have a baby some classes had to take care of an egg for a week and make sure it didn't break or you would have to take care of a fish for a week. Both of these you would have to bring it to school and where ever you went. This baby project is much like this but just in a shorter time period and probably a lot easier to mark. I think I'm going to name my baby Marty McFly from Back to the Future because it has been on for the last 3 weekends and I love that movie. So wish me luck and hopefully I'll be able to blog at least once that day about the baby and how crazy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment