Thursday, April 7, 2011

Worst Car Ride Ever

I'm keeping my promise to update you on baby and me. Well from about 7 to 10 the baby slept and then all hell broke lose. My sister had some friends over and I had my friend Mariah over at about 930 they left and one of my sisters friends took Mariah's jacket by mistake which had her keys in it. How can a grade nine mistake a leather jacket that is 18+ size to fit a 17 year old to be her own, I'm not sure. So then we had to drive to get Mariah's jacket from her friends house which wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't get maybe 10 blocks away from my house and the baby starts crying. I could have left it but then I would have had to listen to it cry all the way there and that would have been awful. Then let Mariah drive and I drive a stick shift which she knows how to do but it's been six months since she's driven a manual transmission. So there I am crammed into my tiny small back seat trying to change the baby's diaper, feed her and then burp her. Oh and I can't see anything not because it's dark out but because the lights that are positioned in my car don't really work for people in the back seat. It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have seen what I was doing or had more room but I kept losing all the essentials like the baby bottle and diaper and the baby book log. As soon as we pulled up to the driveway baby needed a burp. Which lead to the head not being supported and the worst cry a baby could make. The irony here is that the whole time the baby was quiet and sleeping durning 6-10 I wanted it to cry and then when the time came for when baby needed to be non existent it wasn't. Wish my luck because I have 8 more hours of this and who knows what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment