Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busy Week

I feel like I've had a pretty busy week. Monday I had the chance to work the only shift avaliable thanks to my good friend @TheAlSkal. Tuesday night I spent struggling to finish a giant english project on Brave New World,  @mariahzelada and I worked from about 7 to 10pm finishing everything. We made fake little baby embroys and drew an incubator on poster board and got marshmallows for the soma. Wednesday we presented our group project and then slept from 2pm to 6pm. Its only Thursday today and even though I have nothing planned I still feel like I did a lot this week. Oh and my Grandpas birthday is tomorrow and my Dads and Grandmas birthday is on Sunday. I guess I've got to go buy cards/presents with the little cash I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment