Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Fourteen

Day 14 A hero that has let you down. (letter)
I can`t think of a hero who has let me down because I only have had one hero, my Mom. My Mom has never let me down and I love her to death. Instead of a hero, I`ll replace it with a friend who has let me down.

Dear Friend,

        You were always supposed to be there for me and you never were. You left me behind and forgot about who I am and why we were friends. You exchanged me for a dick of a boyfriend who never deserved you and made you think you weren`t worth it either. What you`ve done to me I`ll never forget and if we do ever become good friends again I probably won`t let it go. Because people that I don`t talk to anymore and I mean never still have my back and let me know that they`re always there for me regardless of what happened. Even the times when were friends, when I was upset and needed a shoulder to cry on and be given some advice to cheer me up you always turned it into something about you. When I gave you an arm to pull you up when you were down, you never thanked me in fact you insulted me. I feel like you honestly don`t care what happens to me now or you`re some great actress. I hope you find what you`re looking for and end up being happy, too bad you don`t wish the same for me.

Sincerley, your once best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment