Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Remember Me?

Hey I'm supposed to be taking on the role of a mother for 24 hours today looking after a child, Right?. No wrong due to two facts.
  1. Girl named K.S took a baby yesterday and didn't come to school, or even have the baby dropped off. apperently her baby didn't even turn on yesterday so it was a waste, but you think if your baby was to turn on at noon and it hadn't turned on yet by 3 you would think something is up and bring it back. Oh and did I mention that I also am doing a group project with her and gave her the most important thing to type up and do BUT she didn't come. Normally there are 5 babies but thanks to her today there are only 4. So I would like to thank you K.S for being a completely useless sack of shit.
  2. Another idiot who was once my bestest friend in the whole wide world but is now an untrustable trying to get sober druggy. We both requested for the baby on friday to take it on tuesday, but because she is an unrealiable person who NEVER comes to class and when she does tells the teacher her entire life story gets to have the proirty of having the baby regardless of the 5 other people who signed up. Meaning that 2 people have to get cut from the list because of these idiots. Now I have to take the baby on thursday which wouldn`t be a problem if I didn`t have a chem test that day and knowing our teacher he`ll fuck up and while I`m doing the hardest question on the exam the baby will start crying. So again thank you fuck ups of the world for making my life so much harder than it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment