Sunday, April 17, 2011

Party Hardy






I had a great time last night, unfortunately my stomach thought otherwise when I woke up but overall I had a blast. My tweets were also fucked
  • Oppps, me druunkk.
  • @gumbygirl412 I neverr make barfy
  • I love brittsny
  • @gumbygirl412 you're not justin bieber! lolololoolol
  • I feel better drink now cuz everyone else iS rtoo
  • The club can't v
  • @TheJediWay that's right fuck him
  • Beer pong fucking blows cocks, I suck
  • PUt UR HANDS UP
  • @disneychickk fuck yeah:hhh!
  • @mariahzelada you missed me and @amandakeo wedding!
  • @gumbygirl412 lol with @amandakeo wuth ring pop. Lol
  • Getting folloers for hatin on justin bieber #win!! #fuckyea
  • Secret booze from adam #win
  • Whips and chains excite me @rihanna
  • Baaaaaaaaazubgggga
  • @TheAlSkal ope
  • @gumbygril412 cody the only sober perso
  • Fuck I'm fuckrd
  • I can't reasd thudb tegatdles sof wjat size this is
  • L  0  h
  • Jejp me
  • Y do I mask nidsense
  • @TheAlSkal yUp!
  • Ypu know it was a good night when you throw up

    fiy: gumbygirl is my mom, disneychickk, thealskal, amandakeo and mariahzelada are all my friends. I feel bad for those of you who saw me last night, I was the exact description of a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment