Monday, April 25, 2011

Falling Behind

I've been having a hard time keeping up with my blog posts. Its not that I don't have the time, I'm just finding it hard to blog because I have nothing interesting to blog about. So I'll let you know what is happening:
Its been a week since my break up with my boyfriend of two years, so I'm hurting and finding it hard to blog happy things. And most of my friends have left for Europe and arent back for another week, which is mostly hard because one of the girls who is gone has been helping me feel better. Meanwhile there are no shifts at my telemarketing job and making it very difficult to spend money and have fun. I'm really trying my best to blog and be happy but it's hard. So avid readers, I apologize for lack of blogging and I'm sincerely working and on being better. Give me some time and I'm sure when I do blog again it'll be a good one.
Sincerely Aylagator <3

No comments:

Post a Comment