Monday, February 28, 2011

Yada, Yada, Yada

Today I have grad pictures and hair cut and color! I'm kinda nervous for the both of them, I mean grad pictures are pretty important because when you have kids you show them how ridiculous you looked and what not. And for the hair cut/color I'm nervous too because getting is always kinda nerve racking. I want it too look good, you don't want the hair dresser to "fuck it up" I've only had my hair colored at a salon once before too. I normally box dye it when I want a change because I've only done a drastic change once or twice. Normally they're little un-noticeable changes that are just for me. I'm not whether to wash my hair before I go because I feel bad when they have to cut my gross hair but then again last time I went the hairdresser washed it anyway. Well that's whats happening to me today, maybe if I feel like it I'll post a picture with my new hair. But I wouldn't count on it happening tonight, I'm a busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment