Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Upcoming photos

Grad pictures are being taken at the end of February /beginning of March, and I know it's only day 2 out of 28 but what am I going to wear? I have no idea what I'm going to do! Sometimes kids that are really involved in the school bring things to take pictures with like a basketball player would bring a basketball. What would I bring I'm not involved in anything in school expect for best buddies and even then my best buddy has been in Hawaii with her parents for the past three months and shes mean to me. I really like video games and Seinfeld and psychology but I'm not about to bring my xbox controller to school for pictures. I don't really think Jerry Seinfeld himself would want to come all the way out to Regina, Saskatchewan to take a picture for grad with me.. (even though that would be a dream come true). I'll probably just bring my dog to pictures if I can even though he'll be too excited because of all the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment