Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shopping fail

I went shopping today with Alynn, Amanda, Ashley, and Allison. No I didn't buy anything, I tried on lots of dresses and I found a really nice green sweater dress from Smart Set. It fit perfectly and everything but it was $55 dollars not including the tank top that I would have to buy to wear underneath. Normally the cost wouldn't be a probably but I'm low on cash lately and need to be able to pay bills. I also found the two seasons of Seinfeld I don't have but they were both $42 while the seasons I already have were $18. I wonder why they were so expensive. Such an uneventful shopping trip all I spent money on was a poutine from New York Fries and I couldn't even eat the whole thing because I think they've made their regular size bigger. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment