Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Online Diary

Do you ever get in one of those moods where you just want to rant or call someone out on all their bullshit? I'm going through one of those right now, so this post will serve as my online diary. What I want more than anything is to tell my grandma how "un-grandmaful" she really is and how she has never truly been there for me, how she favorites her other step-grandchild more, and that she knows absolutely nothing about who I am and what I want aside from what my dad tells her. But how does one go criticizing their grandmother? Or how do you even begin telling a friend how horrible they have been to you over the last 6 months and that an apology over text is NOT suffice. Or how to tell an ex-stalker how he made me feel for a year and what a douchebag he is for moving on to do the same to my best friend. As aweful as I may seem as a person these are the kind of things I think about. Maybe it's time for me to stand up and let others know how they have hurt me. Maybe I'm blowing steam out of my ears and needed to write (type) down my general thoughts. Regardless of how I'm feeling these are the things that bother me and will have be addressed sooner or later, it's really up to me if I want to open these doors. Thanks for listening (reading); this really helped me get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment