Friday, February 25, 2011

English Language Arts

I found out yesterday that I have ONE month to read 1984 by George Orwell. I've had since August to read it but It's such a hard book to get into and I have absolutely no desire to read it. This wouldn't be such a problem if I wasn't in an AP class and I had to find another novel on the AP list to do a novel study for. The only books that I really want to do are To Kill A Mocking Bird and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, but those books we read in grade eleven and aren't on the AP list. I have to chose from Lord of the Flies, Eyes are Watching God, Life of Pi, Frankenstein, Brave New World, and Wuthering Heights. I haven't found anything I like yet. Theres still time I guess I have until the end of April to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment