Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Zodiac Sign: Day 7

Taurus: April 21 - May 21
 Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taurus adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things. Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine. The good life in all its guises, whether it's the arts or art of their own making is heaven on Earth to the Taurus-born.

Another look at Taurus.. Taurus, ruled by Venus, is a fixed earth sign. A Taurus never tires of waiting, a sign with truly endless patience. Taurus is responsible, reliable, honest and practical. Taurus is sensual and loves luxury, they love to be spoiled, good food, wine, Renoir and peace and quiet.

I think I agree with most of this, I am responsible, reliable, honest and practical and I do things for the reward. But everybody loves to be spoiled and to have good food and luxury, so I don't think that can just apply to a Taurus. I don't agree with material goods or physical pleasures part because I don't think I'm about that. I could care less if I have a nice car or not, I'm just happy to have my own and lucky that it's not a piece of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment