Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Interesting facts about myself: Day 6

  1. My best friend and I were both born on May 11 and our parents shared a room together.
  2. I'm OCD about my bedsheet and being organized
  3. When I was 3 I declared to everyone that my name was no longer Ayla but Pocahontas.
  4. I didn't get a car for my 16th birthday but I went New York with my mom.
  5. I have an undeveloped ear, (the top part isnt completely rounded and is sensitive) I call it the retard ear.
  6. I like panadas!
  7. I'm a gamer, I mostly play Call of Duty
  8. I cried my eyes out at the end of Toy Story 3
  9. I have clammy hands
  10. I'm not girly
  11. I rant a lot but stupid shit.
  12. I wish I was actually talented at art.
  13. I tend to say aloud what other people would only think to themselves
  14. When I first recieved my drivers licence it said male instead of female.
  15. I'm a people pleaser
  16. I would love to learn french
  17. I'm terrible with directions
  18. My favorite color is green
  19. I'm graduating from high school this year
  20. I get homesick easily
  21. I'm proud to be Canadian
  22. I can't stand it when people pronouce or spell my name wrong (Ayla.. Kayla without the K)
  23. I had my first trip to Disney World this past December
  24. I didn't have cable or satelite until I was in grade six.
  25. I'm only 5'1
  26. I have two younger sisters.
  27. I worked in a coffee shop for a year and a half
  28. I love banana spilts, they're my cure for sadness.
  29. I put ketchup on my mashed potatoes and syrup on perogies
  30. My mom is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment