Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A day in the life: Day 12

  • Woke up and lurked twitter.
  • Got dressed.. etc
  • Started my car and brushed off the snow.
  • School...
  • Period One- Physics, we finished an assignment
  • Period Two- English, watched the Clash of the Titans for the 4th time
  • Got a 5$ footlong pizza sub
  • Came home watched Transformers and played COD
  • Period Four- Social Studies, watched a history movie
  • Period Five- MathC30, reviewed for the final
  • Came home, relaxed for 20 minutes
  • Worked 5 to 8:30pm while chatting to Alynn!
  • Ate some dinner
  • Talked to my mom about my future
  • And now I'm blogging this. And for the rest of the evening I plan on..
  • Playing some COD
  • showering & getting ready for bed
  • Lurking twitter
  • Sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment