Friday, January 28, 2011

More good news!

I went to the university today and talked to girl that works there and she really helped me figure it all out! I still have a while to get all the minor details worked out but for now I'm sure I'm signing up to go to Campion College through the U of R and get a major in psychology and a minor in biology. I know that biology will be really hard and I'd have to take some math classes but there's so much more I can do with it! Anyway even if halfway through I decide I want to get a major in biology and a minor in psychology I wouldn't be that hard to switch them around since the first year is practically the same. The lady did mention something about calculus but I just dropped it since C30 was too much of a challenge but I could always get a tutor. There seems to be a lot of opportunities available to me on campus so I'm not that worried about what's gonna happen, besides she told me that I seem prepared and that university won't be that much harder for me since I'm an AP student. I finally feel like I'm on the right path for my future.
BTW: I'm picking up my grad dress in 2 hours, I'll keep you updated and post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment