Saturday, January 8, 2011

drunk tweets are the best tweets.

Here is some of the drunk tweets you missed from New Years.
  • "Wooooo party everydayyyyy!" at 9:44pm
  • @TheAlSkal "I can't anYmore to muchg" at 10:13pm
  • "Hekp me!!" at 10:20pm
  • @TheAlSkal "no tweetong poop" at 10:32pm
  • "I forgot tp apoigize in advance for nonsense tweets..Ze late now" at 10:38pm
  • "I have to pee but now bathroom avaliable. You can't rush art" at 11:02pm
  • "Ground is greater than sky" at 11:11pm
  • "My cheeks are hot! Help me, I need cold hands." at 11:17pm
  • "I need cuddles" at 11:47pm
  • "Happy new year avid followers!" at 12:03am

    those are just some of my drunk tweets from New Years Eve.
    More soon to come in the future!
    http://twitter.com/#!/aylagator
    FOLLOW ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment