Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coming Together

Finally stating to feel like myself again, sometimes I wake up feeling happy. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I'm looking forward to it. I mean who doesn't want to be able to buy lottery tickets and get free meals at Denny's. And I recieved a notice in the mail saying I have to go and sign for a letter at the post office tomorrow, so I'm really hoping that it could be a scholarship I applied for. Which would be amazing to win a scholarship on my birthday!

I also went to University of Regina today to pick my classes and I'm really looking forward to starting in the fall.
It looks something like this: Sociology 100, Bio 100, Math 104, English 100 and Psyc 210.

Oh and I've had 3 job interviews in the past week and got hired at 2 so now I just have to chose what I want.
It looks like my life is starting to come together even though for the longest time I thought it wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment