Wednesday, May 11, 2011

18th Birthday

This was probably one of the best birthdays I've had in a very long time. I can't actually remember the last time where I've even had a day this great (well maybe the day I found out I got front row Katy Perry tickets- 63 days away!)



But I bought my first lottery tickets and that was very cool. I felt so grown up even though after I was done I gushed about it like a little girl. Brittany, Bret and I went to Denny's after school because if it's your birthday you get a free meal .It just so happens that I have two friends with the same birthday but only Bret could come. That was a good grub even though we nearly died on the way back home because Brittany said "Use him as a meat shield!" while I was in a double turning lane which was enough to convince me to turn when I shouldn't of. After the near death experience I went home and my Parents ordered my favorite pizza (Dominos) and my Mom got me a Toy Story cake.
I watched "The Emperor's New Groove" while waiting for Nick to bring me my present. You'll never guess what it is, nor will you have the chance. My Parents and him got together to get me a 32" TV as a birthday/grad present. I'm very lucky and I'm very happy that I have people in my life who I can celebrate my special day with. This without a doubt has been my BEST birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment