Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hate

I know that many of my posts lately are about how I feel about the break up, but I need a place to vent and twitter only allows 140 characters so this is my only hope.

I hate that I let my life revolve around you, I hate that I let you control me,I hate that I wasted all of 2011 with you fully knowing what is coming and what I hate most is all your "friends" knew it was coming before me. I thank you for teaching about what love is and what it feels like and for being there always for me. But it still doesn't change how angry I am about everything and how you left me feeling empty while you're half way to paradise. I hope you have a great time in Paris and good future but just so you know you're the one that missed out not me. I'll be stronger and better one day, it won't be today but my time is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment